There is an incredible power in not giving a SHIT! Business owners remain paralyzed and unsuccessful in life and business. They procrastinate, give up or because they are either fearful of not being perfect, less talented or confident. Today I’m going to help you; I’m going to help you give yourself the permission to STOP GIVING A SHIT!
We are going to work through letting go of fear, what others think and sitting idle. However, you and I must start with you first. You don’t need the permission from anyone to live your life or to fulfill your dreams. What is going to make you happy? Are you going to be happier being a lawyer, musician, interior designer, runway model or a world’s famous chef? So what, it’s a long road ahead, real millionaires don’t achieve success overnight. Being an entrepreneur is hard work but rewarding.
Stop making excuses and living in the fearful category of life because no one is really holding you back but YOU! So what if you fail, do you how many entrepreneurs fail and start again? Fail faster and dust the dirt off and get back in the game. What’s the opposite of can’t; CAN. What’s the opposite of fear, COURAGE?
This is what I had to stop giving a SHIT about and shift my fears and stop caring:
• I wasn’t as experienced as the next business coach- I have a gift that will impact a business’ bottom line
• I was not as clever with creating hot headlines- My content provided a solution to my reader
• Others move the crowd much better than I do- The one or two that I will impact, I served my purpose
• I don’t have a huge tribe of entrepreneurs following me- I will attend at least 2 networking events each week, I will engage my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media accounts
• I haven’t made any money in 3 months- I’m not a sprinter, I will pace myself and win in the end
• I don’t write as well as other bloggers- I don’t give a shit if there are a few grammatical errors. Did I provide a solution to your problem? Life isn’t perfect and neither am I.
Here is your permission slip to help you visualize and hold yourself accountable. I want you to create your vision and start letting go of fear. Surround yourself with positive people that will continue to uplift you and guide and walk with you and this journey of entrepreneurship. I found this Ted X Youtube video ofChris Guillebeau speaking about being fearless.
Share your comments on how this has helped you stop giving a SHIT and shift your fears. Share your permission slips.